Saturday, May 27, 2017

Stormdrane packing tape & salvaged project rings...

I received this sample roll of packing tape, with my Stormdrane logo, from Sticker Mule.  It's the type of tape that you cut to length needed and wipe with a wet sponge to activate the adhesive, before applying to secure the flaps on a box/package.

The roll is 3" x 300', I think, so it should last me a while, using some with the occasional ebay package that I mail out.

I salvaged a couple of hard disk spacers from an old computer drive that I was destroying.  They look to be good potential victims for some knot work/ringbolt hitching projects, for an edc (everyday carry) lanyard or keychain...






And in today's mail, a surprise package from one of my blog readers. An assortment of heavy duty sail needles (John James needles ~ Made in England), useful for leatherwork/lacing, repairing canvas tents, heavy ballistic cloth backpacks, gear, and whatnot.


Also, some alligator gar fish scales, which have a variety of potential craft uses, for jewelry, buttons, and pendants.  They even have a history of being used as small arrowheads by native Americans.  Thanks, Ken, much appreciated!







As an Amazon affiliate I earn a small percentage of sales when folks go to amazon through my links and shop, and that helps pay the bills, so, 'Thanks!'.

VENOM and VENOM RED mochi drawstring backpacks with Stormdrane logo and stitched paracord handle.  I receive a percentage from the sale of each of those versions from Mochibrand.

No comments: